Job position profile
This position is located in JSC «Roskartography» in the Center of Photogrammetry. Job responsibilities of Photogrammetric Engineer:
- Conduct technical projects from drawing up technical specifications and performance conditions to monitoring the performance of work by subcontractors, and delivery of finished products to the customer;
- Perform a full range of photogrammetric work: from uploading images to releasing orthophotographs;
- Prepare and edit technical reports, check the quality of technical reports on completed photogrammetric work.
PROFESSIONALISM: practical and theoretical knowledge in the field of photogrammetry, knowledge of modern technologies of photogrammetric work («PHOTOMOD», Leica XPro, MapInfo, etc.), creation of photogrammetric projects and execution of all stages of photogrammetric image processing, knowledge of the requirements of the current industry regulatory and technical documentation, knowledge of GIS and CAD programs will be a plus, conscientious and effective in fulfilling obligations, meeting the deadlines and volumes of their work and the group.
NECESSARY PERSONAL QUALITIES: analytical thinking, good communication skills, responsibility, attention to detail.
Secondary specialized or higher specialized (Master’s or Bachelor’s degree). The availability of documents on the completion of advanced training courses is welcome.
The candidate for this position requires theoretical knowledge and practical experience of at least 2 years in the specialty «Photogrammetry».
The ability to work in MapInfo, AutoCAD, MicroStation, Global Mapper and other CAD and GIS programs is welcome.
Russian, English technical will be your profit.
What we offer:
- Registration under the Labor Code of the Russian Federation.
- Salary based on the results of the interview.
- Corporate culture.
- Voluntary Health Insurance with dentistry after passing the probationary period (3 months).
- The possibility of professional development at the expense of the organization.