Job position profile
This position is located in JSC «Aerogeodesy» in the geodesic department. Job responsibilities of the Chief Engineer of the expedition:
- organization of engineering and geodetic works;
- monitoring of work in the expedition, compliance with the requirements of Safety Regulations-88, analysis of the activity result;
- development of local regulatory technical documentation;
- ensuring the participation of engineering and technical personnel of the expedition in technical conferences;
- participation in technical conferences and conferences on the exchange of experience.
PROFESSIONALISM: knowledge of Microsoft Office software, GIS software (MapInfo, QGIS, SAS Planet, AutoCAD). Practical knowledge of programming languages, including those based on the Android system. Knowledge of specialized software for processing geodetic linear-angular, level (Credo software package) and satellite measurements (Pinnacle, Magnet Tools, Leica Infinity, Trimble Business Centre).
NECESSARY PERSONAL QUALITIES: analytical thinking, good communication skills, responsibility, attention to detail.
Higher specialized education (geodesy, cadaster, land management, geography).
The candidate for this position requires:
- Knowledge of regulatory and industry-specific technical documentation;
- Field work management experience;
- Work experience at least 5 years in the field of engineering and geodetic surveys.
Russian, English technical, not lower than Intermediate level.
Availability of a category B driver’s license.
What we offer:
- Registration under the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- Salary based on the results of the interview;
- Corporate culture;
- The possibility of professional development at the expense of the organization.