Job position profile
This position is located in JSC «Roskartography» in the Center of Photogrammetry. Job responsibilities of Aerophotogeodesic Engineer:
- Perform flights as an operator of an aerial photography complex, design and carry out primary control of aerial photography materials;
- Calculate and design flight plans in Leica software;
- Perform primary control of aerial photography materials;
- Conduct technical projects from drawing up technical specifications and performance conditions to monitoring the performance of work by subcontractors, and delivery of finished products to the customer;
- Check the quality of materials received from subcontractors;
- Prepare technical reports;
- Complete set of finished products to customers;
- Engage in post-processing of aerial photographs, production of aerial photographs, processing of satellite navigation trajectory data.
PROFESSIONALISM: competence in the rules and regulations concerning the operator of the aerial survey complex, knowledge of the principles of operation of the aerial survey equipment of the aircraft and documents regulating the requirements for aerial photography, knowledge of modern technologies of aerial survey work, knowledge of modern software products («PHOTOMOD», Leica XPro, MissionPro, MapInfo, etc.), creation of aerial survey projects, knowledge of the requirements of the current industry regulatory and technical documentation, preparation of technical reports on the work performed; candidate have to be experienced in GIS and CAD programs.
NECESSARY PERSONAL QUALITIES: readiness for long business trips, analytical thinking, responsibility, attention to detail.
Secondary specialized or higher specialized (Master’s or Bachelor’s degree). The availability of documents on the completion of advanced training courses is welcome.
The candidate for this position requires:
- Aerial photo-geodesy. Theoretical knowledge and practical experience of working with aerial survey equipment and materials or air-laser scanning;
- Knowledge of the electrical equipment of the aircraft, ensuring the operation of aerial photography equipment and special devices;
- Primary data processing in Leica HxMap, Leica XPro, or similar software;
- Knowledge of software: Global Mapper, MapInfo, Leica XPro, or similar;
- Work experience in the specialty «Aerophotogeodesy» for at least 2 years;
- Photogrammetry. Theoretical and practical knowledge of the basics of photogrammetry;
- Knowledge of regulatory and industry-specific technical documentation;
- Experience in checking and writing technical reports;
- Remote sensing. Knowledge of data acquisition techniques, ability to process data.
- The ability to work in Mapinfo, AutoCAD, MicroStation, Global Mapper and other CAD and GIS programs is welcome.
Russian, English technical will be a profit.
The presence of a certificate of a flight operator is welcome. It is mandatory to have a medical certificate confirming that there are no contraindications for performing aviation work.
What we offer:
- Registration under the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- Salary based on the results of the interview;
- Corporate culture;
- Voluntary Health Insurance with dentistry after passing the probationary period (3 months);
- The possibility of professional development at the expense of the organization.